Monday, February 18, 2013

The Moments

The video clip at the end of the blog is a story of incredible sportsmanship and doing the right thing.  Even if you've seen this story it's worth watching again.  I've been at this for 28 years now and I've been fortunate to witness several acts like this in person.  Honestly, it's what keeps me at it.  The moments.

One of the moments I'll remember from this past basketball season is shown below:







You bet, I want to win, but I firmly believe that what we do in athletics and activities must be an extension of the classroom.  Even though I've been here for less than a year I have no doubt that we have students who would display great sportsmanship, compassion, and would do the right thing when given the opportunity.  I again, challenge our coaches/sponsors/directors/students/parents to not miss an opportunity when it's presented to you.

We'll keep looking for ways to show Wildcat Pride and we'll do it with Class.


#wildcatpride

No comments:

Post a Comment